1.- COMPANY INFORMATION
- Owner: MYSTREETBOOK TECHNOLOGY FOR EMOTIVE ENVIRONMENTS, S.L., (hereinafter, “Mystreetbook”)
- Registered office: Calle Naranjo 8, 04620 – Vera (Almería), España.
- Tax identification number: B-04847513
- Public Registry: Registro Mercantil de Almería, tomo 1820; folio 158; Hoja número: AL-46802; Inscripción: 1. Documento: 1/2016/6.190,0; Fecha: 30/11/2016; Asiento 65/5240.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.- INFORMATION AND CONSENT
3.- MANDATORY DATA
The personal data requested by SPRIM through the forms available in the Web Site are necessary to accomplish the established purposes, as a general rule and except indication on the contrary in the relevant gap. Consequently, where the User do not provide the requested data SPRIM shall not be able to attend their needs.
4.- WHAT SPECIFIC PERSONAL DATA DOES SPRIM PROCESS?
Mystreetbook, will gather information regarding the device from which it is accessed (type of device, operating system, IP address, web browser), navigation data generated during the use of the Platform (pages visited, destinations consulted, queries made, routes and points marked as favourites, comments made), as well as data related to the user’s geolocation, in those cases in which this option is activated on your device. This information shall not be linked to the personal data of the User so Mystreetbook will not be able to identify him or her. The information will be used for the purposes of fully anonymised statistical studies.
Registration shall only be necessary for some sections or functionalities. To access said functionalities, the User must register on the Platform by providing the following data:
- Identification data: user name, name, surnames.
- Contact information: email address.
Upon registration, Mystreetbook offers the users a private section where they can set up their personal profile, and where they can include the following data on a voluntary basis:
- Contact and identification data: contact telephone numbers, address, gender or sex, date of birth, nationality and identity document (tax identification number, passport or others), image, address, profiles on social media.
- Browsing data.
- Geolocation data (among which GPS coordinates feature, thus the User consent shall be required for the collection of this data).
5.- FOR WHICH PURPOSES DO WE REQUEST YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data requested for registration (full name and email) will be mandatory, the User cannot be registered if he or she does not provide such information in full.
The personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- To manage the registration as a registered user in the Platform.
- To manage the information offered by the user in each location using their location data, whether registered as a user or not.
- To periodically send our commercial communications with offers, promotions, updates and news related to the Platform.
- To make anonymous statistical reports regarding the profile of the users, their access habits and their activity in the Platform. To this end, profiling techniques and user segmentation may be used without the personal data of the users.
- To comply with legal obligations.
6.- LAWFULNESS OF THE PROCESSING AND STORAGE PERIOD
Likewise, we inform you that the processing will be in any case legitimised by the performance of the contract, inasmuch as it is necessary for the provision of the services of Mystreetbook.
In relation to the submission of newsletters and commercial communications related to the services of Mystreetbook and the creation of statistical reports, they are based on the consent given by the user and, where appropriate, on the satisfaction of the legitimate interests of Mystreetbook. The user may object to this processing at all times.
The data will be processed for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected, meaning the provision of services and, subsequently, until the prescription of any possible liabilities. However, the user may withdraw his or her consent at any time, in which case Mystreetbook will not be able to provide the services.
7.- COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which we process the personal data of the users is to send them electronic communications with information regarding offers, promotions, sweepstakes and/or news related to the Platform.
Under the provisions of the Spanish Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on the Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in the event that the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from Mystreetbook, he or she may request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com.
8.- TRANSFER OF THE DATA TOTHIRD PARTIES
We inform you that Mystreetbook does not transfer or communicate your data to third parties.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, for the sole purpose of providing part of the services, such as using the location data of the users, Mystreetbook may transfer their personal outside the European Economic Area, and in particular to companies in the United States that provide Mystreetbook with the referred service. In any case, Mystreetbook guarantees that these companies offer adequate and appropriate guarantees in accordance with the requirements of the RGPD.
9.- TRUTHFULNESS OF THE DATA
The user guarantees that he or she is of legal age and that the information provided is truthful, accurate, full and kept up-to-date, and that he or she is responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of breach of such obligation. In the event that the data provided belonged to a third party, the user guarantees that he or she has informed said third party of the provisions contained herein and that he or she has obtained his authorisation to furnish his or her data to Mystreetbook for the indicated purposes.
10.- RIGHTS OF THE USER
The user may send a written request to Mystreetbook, to the address indicated in the heading of this Policy, or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a photocopy of his identification document, at any time and free of charge, to:
- Withdraw the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed.
- Access to his or her personal data.
- Obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her.
- Obtain the erasure of personal data concerning him or her where, among other grounds, the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- Obtain the restriction of the processing where any of the grounds foreseen in the legislation on personal data protection applies.
- Request his or her data portability in the cases foreseen in the legislation on personal data protection.
- Lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, located at Calle Jorge Juan 6, 28001 – Madrid, Spain, where he or she considers that Mystreetbook has violated his or her rights on personal data protection.
11.- SECURITY MEASURES
Finally, we inform you that Mystreetbook will process your data in a manner that is absolutely confidential according to its mandatory duty of secrecy, pursuant the provisions of the applicable regulations and adopting for said purposes the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the data and avoid its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, in view of the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last amendment: 27 April 2018
Copyright © 2018 MYSTREETBOOK TECHNOLOGY FOR EMOTIVE ENVIRONMENTS S.L. All rights reserved.